Chapter 1 : Fly to Kunming



         Nowadays, Traveling to Kunming, Yunnan, China is more convenient than the past. There have a R3A road to connect Thailand and another ASEAN countries with China. Many airlines have flights from China to Thailand and Thailand to China in many cities as well

         This chapter, I'll explain about one of the way to Kunming, flying. At the present, There is an only one airline which has a direct flight to Kunming : China Eastern Airlines. But in the past, Thai Airways also has a direct flight from Chiang Mai to Kunming as well (Cencelled on June 2018). The Flight no. is TG612. The flight time takes 1 and half hours. They use a wide-body aircraft, Airbus A330-300 for the flight.





This Flight is a full service. So, they serve us a On-board meal. It's a Shrimp salad with the apple cake, Soft drinks,Orange juice and Alcoholic. They don't serve a hot meal because this flight is take a time less than 2 hours. But I can accept that and the food is very delicious.





   Moreover, they have an IFE (In-flight Entertainment) in every seat. You can watch the movies, listen musics, play games and watch the flight information as well.



              At the last, This is only one of airlines from my experience. But nowadays, there are many airlines with many choice of services to go Kunming, full services or low-cost airlines, direct or transit flight. It's depend on you to choose the airline which suit to you. 



Enjoy your journey :)
Chitta_P


Related link : https://pantip.com/topic/32155858
                       http://all-4-travel.blogspot.com/2016/06/yunnan-bangkok-day-1.html


  

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Hope you enjoy the next chapter in my blog.

      Delete
  2. That a great review. I need to know about another airline too. Can you do it for me? Did you ever try Air Asia airlinr?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is only one airline which has a direct flight, China Eastern Airlines. But Airasia, You'll have a transit flight at Bangkok.

      Delete
  3. Good one, I am waiting for your next blog. I wonder how did you pack your bag for 136 days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I'll talk to that topic in another chapter.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all your photos. It's such a great tone!
    I'm still following your airplane photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great reviews. I want to go this place. How much the price of ticket plane?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why you choose this airline to traveling to other place?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a passion for this airline as well dude!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting blog! i'm waiting for your new post and what is the most difficult for you to adjust yourself when you arrived in China?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment