Chapter 0 : Introduction

     



     China, the one of biggest country in the world. With the old culture and herritages. Moreover, Chinese food is also the one of the famous food in the world. But there are a few person to know about the life behind that.

    In 2016, I have an opportunity to be an exchange student for 1 semester at Honghe University, Yunnan, China. And that is my first time to go abroad as well. From my exchange student experience. I learned a lot of  the chinese way of life that many people haven't known before. Something made me amaze, but something also made me shock.



    In this blog I'll explain about how to go there, how the live, what they eat and others about their daily life through my 136 days experience in China.

Please enjoy it 😊
Chitta_P

Comments

  1. What is the famous food in China that you write up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many famous Chinese dishes. I'll talk to them in the next chapter 😊.

      Delete
  2. What type of Chinese food that you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chinese BBQ and Hot pot are my fav. foods 😁

      Delete
  3. Your picture is very beautiful and your life is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Hope you enjoy my blog.

      Delete
  4. It a nice picture. I want to go there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must have been a great experience. The importance of traveling is so great. Is the picture here one that you took? I'll bet you got some very nice pictures while you were in China. Thank you for sharing your experiences with all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment